Monday, October 4, 2010

This delay in posting brought to you by...life.

Sorry for missing my regularly scheduled Monday review.  I've gotten behind recently due to unexpected relative visits, migraines, minor work catastrophes, and some ramping up of Boo's therapy schedule which is forcing me catch up on work during my normal writing hours (i.e. that sliver of time between Boo's bedtime and my own).  This week looks calmer, so I'll hopefully be rebuilding (and expanding) my (apparently woefully inadequate) buffer of posts.

Tune in tomorrow when we'll hopefully review The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler.

2 comments:

  1. i look forward to reading your next post and learning what a gruffalo is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life should always come first :) Hope things calm down for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails